Published By TradeSmith Customer Success
On each page of your TradeSmith Finance, there is a Feedback button on the bottom right corner. This tool takes a screenshot of the page you are on and opens a new request that you can submit to the TradeSmith Customer Success Team.
- Click on the Feedback button, and a window will display at the bottom right of the page.
- Enter our email address and your message.
- Provide as much detail as possible as to what you are reporting. This can include the steps you were taking when the issue arose, as well as what you were trying to do.
- Your cursor will appear as crosshairs. Click and drag across the area that you want to take a screenshot of to send in with the request.
- In the upper left, you will see a Tools window. You can click on the desired tool to use as needed to highlight what you are reporting.
- Click the Send button in the Usersnap window at the bottom right of the page when finished.
*Note – The tabs and features you see on your TradeSmith Finance site will vary based on subscription(s) and subscription level(s). Pictures in our Education Center articles are taken from a TradeSmith Platinum account.