Published By TradeSmith Customer Success
Yes, you can automatically add alerts to your synchronized positions. Follow the steps below.
- Click on your name in the top right corner of TradeStops. Then, click Settings.
- Click on the Alerts link in the submenu.
- To have alerts added automatically, select “Yes” next to “Create Alerts Automatically” and continue to step 4. Otherwise, click “No” and don’t continue.
- Select the alert type you want to use. It can be VQ, Health Indicator, or a 15%, 20%, or 25% trailing stop.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
*Note - The tabs and features you see on your TradeSmith Finance site will vary based on subscription(s) and subscription level(s). Pictures in our Education Center articles are taken from a TradeSmith Platinum account.