Published By TradeSmith Customer Success
- Are the Kinetic VQ positions to be bought and held until they go red?
- You can follow the Health Indicator strategy for the Kinetic VQ positions. Once the position goes red, you could evaluate at that time whether you want to sell.
- How often do the positions in the Kinetic VQ strategy change?
- Our algorithms will run the Kinetic VQ strategy on our database of stocks daily. The sorting of the Top 20 stocks is based on time in the Health Indicator state. Newer matches will be sorted toward the top. In addition, if a current stock no longer meets the requirements, it will be removed.
- Is there a way for me to track positions that are/were in the Kinetic VQ strategy that I’m interested in?
- With TradeSmith, you’re able to transfer positions that you’re interested into your account. That way, you can track your positions without having to download the entire Kinetic VQ list — you can track just the positions of interest. Once moved to your account, you can see how the positions are performing in relation to our Health Indicator and VQ algorithms.