Published By TradeSmith Customer Success
If you are not seeing your Help button, please follow the troubleshooting steps below.
Clearing your browser's cache and cookies can often solve this problem if you are using a computer. Please follow the instructions below to clear your cache and cookies on your browser of choice:
1. Open Chrome.
2. At the top right of the browser, click the three vertical dots.
3. Point toMore tools, and then clickClear browsing data.
4. In the "Clear browsing data" box, click the checkboxes forCookies and other site and plug-in dataandCached images and files.
5. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choosebeginning of timeto delete everything.
6. ClickClear browsing data.
1. Open Firefox
2. At the top right of the browser, click the three horizontal lines.
3. Click Options
4. Select the Advanced panel.
5. Click on theNetworktab.
6. In theCached Web Contentsection, click Clear Now.
1. Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the Internet browser
2. Click safety, and then click Delete browsing history.
3. Make sure touncheck Preserve Favorites website dataandcheck both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies, and then click Delete.
1. Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
2. In the window that appears, click thePrivacyTab. Click the buttonRemove All Website Data....
3. ClickRemove Nowin the pop up window that appears.
After clearing your cache and cookies, please close your browser window and open a new one to login to finance.tradesmith.com and look for the Help button in the top right corner next to "Search For Ticker".
Additionally, you may want to check for any updates to your browser. If an update is available, it is important to update your browser and then login to finance.tradesmith.com to check for the Help button.
Another common cause of the Help button disappearing is the presence of any pop-up blockers you may have on your browser. You would want to enable pop-ups and redirects to make sure those are not preventing the Help button from displaying.
Lastly, you may need to enable 3rd Party Cookies on your browser.
Here you can find a list of supported browsers to access help content:
- Firefox (version 57 or later)
- Google Chrome (version 51 or later)
- Safari (version 9 or later for macOS 10.09, 10.10, and 10.11 and version 10 or later for macOS 10.12, 10.13, and 10.14)
- Internet Explorer (version 10 or later for Windows 7 and version 11 for Windows 8, 8.1, and 10)
- Edge Legacy (version 40.15063 or later, starting from Windows 10.1703)
- Edge Chromium
- IE mode on Edge Chromium
- Works on Edge Chromium version 78 and later
If you follow the above steps and can still not see the Help button, please contact our Customer Success Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-385-2076.